Bits and pieces from the third session of TEDxCambridge:
- Michael Norton wants us to be more altruistic.
- Nadeem Mazen bridges the gap between imagination and creation.
- Sandy Pentland works to usher in a “new deal of data.”
- Jesus Gerena works to bring families out of poverty.
- Richard Wilkinson argues that economic inequality harms societies.
- Amitabh Chandra advocates for health care spending reform.
- Greg Epstein questions Robert Putnam’s assertion that religious people are better neighbors; claims community, rather than a specific religion, makes us better people.
- Iyeoka Okoawo has us make music together.